Sunday, November 15, 2009

How Much Acidophilus Do I Need For Thrush

CONFESSIONS OF A FAITHLESS WOMAN

http://sixtohell.blogspot.com/

Confessions of an unfaithful wife , is a newly created erotic blog with a nice touch to the reader, is in two languages, Catalan and Castilian, we who live in Catalunya, we like to find blogs in our language, it is usually not very common. http://sixtohell.blogspot.com/


Please tell us what compelled him to create this blog?

There are several reasons. I went by chance in this world and fascinated me right away. I saw that I had things to tell, to express, I needed to take outside. In this world I found a semi-private channel anonymously to explain my deepest desires. And my desires have always been in Catalan.


Six To Hell, tell us, why a name so devilish, so strange ..

is not We're all in hell? In a hell of unbridled passions which we do not want to leave. If this is not hell, no doubt we are heading towards him.


We have read many of his writings, and if we were to give an opinion would be: short, intense and real, are you According to our definition?

not need many words to provoke reactions. These are moments I've experienced, are real and I lived with intensity. As is sorry, as he lived it, is like trying to tell.


Does the title of your blog, defines you? If so, explain why.

No, I am much more than that, something that I am is on the blog, but who I really am no one knows, not even me.



Thank you for this brief but intense interview, please follow that closely.


http://sixtohell.blogspot.com/




0 comments:

Post a Comment